Model: Amprobe AM-560 Advanced HVAC Multimeter
Amprobe AM-560 Advanced HVAC Multimeter is giving Measures AC/DC voltage up to 1000V, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, capacitance, temperature, and duty cycle. It's almost a reliable and trusted product in the world.
The AM-560 auto-ranging digital multimeters are specifically intended for modern HVAC applications. This HVAC of Amprobe multimeter offers a full set of professional digital multimeter features to pretend an unconditional range of electrical parameters and key functions for HVAC applications.
Dual thermocouples manage to pay for a flattering appreciation differential temperature measurements; a low appendix filter enhances exactness upon adjustable frequency aspiration measurements, and capacitance can be used to check motor startup capacitors. The AM-560 plus features microamps for flare sensor troubleshooting, non-admittance voltage detection, and a CAT IV safety rating.
Tools Bangladesh is one of the best ways for any tyes of the industry about electronics help. So when you need it or another product order on here.
Key Features: Amprobe AM-560 Advanced HVAC Multimeter
- Measures AC/DC voltage up to 1000V, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, capacitance, temperature, and duty cycle
- Dual thermocouple takes simultaneous temperature readings on low and high side of an HVAC system
- Low pass filter accurately measures voltage on variable frequency drives
- Non-contact voltage detection enhances safety
- Audible continuity quickly identifies shorts and opens
- Diode test to verify diode polarity
- Data hold freezes the reading on the display for further analysis
- Peak hold (crest) captures and holds the peak value of a voltage or current surge
- MIN/MAX recording records min/max measurements over time to show voltage fluctuations
- Relative zero mode displays the difference between the actual reading and a stored reference value and may be used with any function or range
- CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V safety rated for high voltage environments
Specifications: Amprobe AM-560 Advanced HVAC Multimeter
|AC Voltage||6.000 V, 60.00 V, 600.0 V, 1000 V||+/- (1.0 % rdg + 3 LSD)
@ 45 Hz to 400 Hz, 0 V to 600 V
|DC Voltage||600.0 mV, 6.000 V, 60.00 V,
600.0 V, 1000 V
|+/- (0.5% rdg + 2 LSD)
@ 6 V to 600 V ranges
|AC Current||600.0 μA, 6000 μA,
60.00 mA, 500.0 mA,
|±(1.2% Rdg + 5 LSD)
@ 600 μA to 6000 μA ranges,
45 Hz to 400 Hz
|DC Current||600.0 μA, 6000 μA,
60.00 mA, 500.0 mA,
|±(1.0% Rdg + 2 LSD)
@ 600 μA to 6000 μA ranges
|Frequency||60.00 Hz, 600.0 Hz,
6.000 kHz, 60.00 kHz, 600.0 kHz,
6.000 MHz, 60.00 MHz
|+/- (0.1% rdg + 3 LSD)|
6.000 kΩ, 60.00 kΩ, 600.0 kΩ
6.000 MΩ 60.00 MΩ
|+/- (1.0% rdg + 2 LSD)
@ 6 kΩ to 600 kΩ ranges
|Capacitance||60.00 nF, 600.0 nF,
6.000 μF, 60.00 μF, 600.0 μF, 6000 μF,
|+/- (3.0% rdg + 5 LSD)
@ 600 nF to 60 μF ranges
|Temperature||-40 ⁰F to 1832 ⁰F
-40 ⁰C to 1000 ⁰C
|+/- (1.0% rdg + 12) @ >104 ⁰F to 752 ⁰F
+/- (1.0% rdg + 8) @ >40 ⁰C to 400 ⁰C
|Number of temperature inputs||Dual Thermocouple|
|Duty cycle||10.00% to 90.00%||+/- (1.2% rdg + 30 LSD) @ 5 Hz to 2 kHz|
For more detailed specifications, please download the product datasheet under the “Resources” tab.
Included Accessories: Amprobe AM-560 Advanced HVAC Multimeter
- 9V(6F22) x1 battery installed
- Test leads
- Type-K probe x 2
- Temperature adaptor
- Velcro strap
- Carrying case
- Users manual
Fluke 106 Palm sized..
Model: Fluke 106 Palm sized Digital Mult..
Fluke 101 Digital Mu..
Model: Fluke 101 Digital Multimeter Flu..
Fluke 107 Palm-sized..
Model: Fluke 107 Palm-sized Digital Mult..
Fluke 113 Digital Mu..
Model: Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter Flu..
Fluke 114 Electrical..
Model: Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter..
Fluke 115 True-RMS D..
Model: Fluke 115 True RMS Digital Multim..
Fluke 353 True RMS 2..
Model: Fluke 353 True RMS 2000 A Clamp M..
Fluke 368 FC Leakage..
Model: Fluke 368 FC Leakage Current Clam..