Hioki portable power meters and analyzers are best in class power measuring instruments for measuring single to three-phase lines with a high degree of precision and accuracy. The new and improved PQ3198 is a power quality analyzer for monitoring and recording power supply anomalies, allowing their causes to be quickly investigated, and also for assessing power supply problems such as voltage drops, flicker, harmonics, and other electrical issues. New features include the ability to drive current sensors straight from the PQA and enhanced recording capabilities.
Key Features: Hioki PQ3198 POWER QUALITY ANALYZER
- Verify power problems in accordance with the IEC61000-4-30 Class A standard
- High accuracy and continuous gapless recording (V: ±0.1% of nominal voltage, A: ±0.1% rdg. ±0.1% f.s., W: ±0.2% rdg. ±0.1% f.s.)
- Broadband voltage range lets you measure even high-order harmonic components of up to 80 kHz
- Maximum 6000 V peak transient voltage up to 700 kHz
- Measure up to 6000 A AC
- Two systems of power measurement and efficiency calculation for (ch 1, ch 2, ch 3) and ch 4
- Make simple measurements of inverters with 40 to 70 Hz fundamental frequency and max. 20 kHz carrier frequency
- Easily create reports with bundled PQ ONE application software
- Optional GPS BOX for synchronizing multiple devices
Specifications: Hioki PQ3198 POWER QUALITY ANALYZER
|Measurement line type||Single-phase 2-wire, Single-phase 3-wire, Three-phase 3-wire or Three-phase 4-wire plus one extra input channel for voltage, current, power measurement (AC or DC measurement)|
|Voltage ranges||Voltage measurement: 600.00 V rms
Transient measurement 6.0000 kV peak
|Current ranges||500.00 mA to 5.0000 kA AC (depends on current sensor in use)|
|Power ranges||300.00 W to 3.0000 MW (determined automatically based on voltage and current range in use)|
|Basic accuracy||Voltage: ±0.1% of nominal voltage
Current: ±0.1 % rdg. ±0.1 % f.s. + current sensor accuracy
Active power: ±0.2 % rdg. ±0.1 % f.s. + current sensor accuracy
|Measurement items||1. Transient voltage : 2 MHz sampling
2. Frequency cycle : Calculated as one cycle, 40 to 70 Hz
3. Voltage (1/2) RMS: one cycle calculation refreshed every half cycle
Current (1/2) RMS: half-cycle calculation
4. Voltage swell, Voltage dips, Voltage interruption
5. Inrush current
6. Voltage waveform comparison
7. Instantaneous flicker value: As per IEC61000-4-15
8. 200 ms frequency: Calculated as 10 or 12 cycles,40 to 70 Hz
9. 10 sec frequency: Calculated as the whole-cycle time during the specified 10 s period, 40 to 70 Hz
10. Voltage waveform peak, Current waveform peak
11. Voltage, Current, Active power, Apparent power, Reactive power, Active energy, Reactive energy, Power factor, Displacement power factor, Voltage unbalance factor, Current unbalance factor, and efficiency
12. High-order harmonic component (voltage/ current): 2 kHz to 80 kHz
13. Harmonic/ Harmonic phase angle (voltage/ current), Harmonic power: 0th to 50 th orders
14. Harmonic voltage-current phase angle: 1th to 50 th orders
15. Total harmonic distortion factor (voltage/ current)
16. Inter harmonic (voltage/ current): 0.5 th to 49.5 th order
17. K Factor (multiplication factor)
18. IEC Flicker, Δ V10 Flicker
|Record||Repeated ON: 1 year, Maximum recording event: 9999 × 366 days (up to 9999 events per day)
Repeated off: 35 days, maximum recording event: 9999 events
|Interfaces||SD/SDHC memory card, LAN (HTTP server function / FTP function), USB2.0 (for communication)|
|Display||6.5-inch TFT color LCD (640 × 480 dots)|
|Power supply||AC adapter Z1002 (100 V to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, rated current 1.7 A), Battery Pack Z1003 (Continuous use: 180 minutes, Charging time: Max. 5 hr 30 m with AC adapter)|
|Dimensions and mass||300 mm (11.81 in)W × 211 mm (8.31 in)H × 68 mm (2.68 in)D, 2.6 kg (91.7 oz) (including Battery Pack Z1003)|
Includes: Hioki PQ3198 POWER QUALITY ANALYZER
- Hioki PQ3198 POWER QUALITY ANALYZER
Accessories: Hioki PQ3198 POWER QUALITY ANALYZER
|Accessories||Instruction manual ×1, Measurement guide ×1, Voltage Cord L1000 ×1 set (Red/ Yellow/ Blue/ Gray each 1, Black 4, 3m (9.84ft) length, Alligator clip ×8), Color clip, AC Adapter Z1002 ×1, Strap ×1, USB cable (1 m 3.28 ft length) ×1, Battery pack Z1003 ×1, SD Memory Card 2GB Z4001 ×1, Application software (PQ ONE) ×1|
Fluke 438-II Power Q..
The Fluke 438-II Power Quality Analyzer..
Fluke 345 Power Qual..
Model: Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Met..
Fluke 1736 Three-Pha..
Model: Fluke 1736 Three-Phase Energy Log..
Fluke 43B Single Pha..
Model: Fluke 43B Single Phase Power Qual..
WOHLER A 550 L COMBU..
Model: Wohler A 550 L Combustion Analyze..
WOHLER A 450 L FLUE..
Model: WÖHLER A 450 L FLUE GAS ANAL..
Fluke MDA-510 and MD..
Model: Fluke MDA-510 and MDA-550 Motor D..
PHAZER WATTHOUR METE..
The PHAZER family of watthour meter test..