Hioki portable power meters and analyzers are best in class power measuring instruments for measuring single to three-phase lines with a high degree of precision and accuracy. The PQ3100 is a comprehensive but easy-to-use power quality analyzer for monitoring and recording power supply anomalies, allowing their causes to be quickly investigated, and also for assessing power supply problems such as voltage drops, flicker, harmonics, and other electrical issues.
Key Features: Hioki PQ3100 POWER QUALITY ANALYZER
- Record data including voltage, current, power, harmonics, and flicker simultaneously along a single time axis
- Measure up to 6000 A AC
- Capture all power anomalies, including instantaneous outages, voltage drops, and frequency fluctuations, while simultaneously recording trend data
- Quick Set: Easy-to-understand on-screen guide for measurement procedures
- Bundled PQ ONE application software makes it easy to create reports
- Record waveforms for up to 1 second before and 10 seconds after an anomaly occurs
- Accurately measure DC currents over extended periods of time (with an AC/DC auto-zero current sensor)
- Directly supply power to connected current sensors
- Send measured values to HIOKI data loggers using a Bluetooth® wireless technology compatible adapter (LR8410 Link-compatible products), Ver. 2.0 and later
Specifications: Hioki PQ3100 POWER QUALITY ANALYZER
|Measurement line type||Single-phase 2-wire, Single-phase 3-wire, Three-phase 3-wire or Three-phase 4-wire plus one extra input channel CH4 for voltage/current, (all channels AC/DC measurement)|
|Voltage ranges||Voltage measurement: 1000.0 V rms or DC, Transient measurement 2.200 kV peak|
|Current ranges||50.000 mA AC to 5.0000 kA AC, 10.000 A DC to 2.0000 kA DC
(depends on current sensor in use)
|Power ranges||50.000 W to 6.0000 MW (determined automatically based on current range in use)|
|Basic accuracy||Voltage: ±0.2% of nominal voltage, Current: ±0.1 % rdg. ±0.1 % f.s. + current sensor accuracy, Active power: DC ±0.5 % rdg. ±0.5 % f.s. + current sensor accuracy, AC ±0.2 % rdg. ±0.1 % f.s. + current sensor accuracy|
|Measurement items||1. Transient over voltage : 200 kHz sampling
2. Frequency cycle : Calculated as one cycle
3. Voltage (1/2) RMS, Current (1/2) RMS: one cycle calculation refreshed every half cycle
4. Voltage swell, Voltage dips, Voltage interruption, RVC (Ver. up) : Voltage (1/2) RMS calculation
5. Inrush current : half-cycle calculation: Calculated as the current RMS value for current waveform data sampled every half-cycle.
6. Frequency 200 ms: Calculated as 10 or 12 cycles
7. 10-sec frequency: Calculated as the whole-cycle time during the specified 10 s period
8. Voltage waveform peak, Current waveform peak
9. Voltage, Current, Active power, Apparent power, Reactive power, Active energy, Apparent energy, Reactive energy, Energy cost, Power factor, Displacement power factor, Voltage unbalance factor, Current unbalance factor
10. Voltage crest factor, Current crest factor
11. Harmonic/ Harmonic phase angle (voltage/ current), Harmonic power: 0 th to 50 th orders
12. Harmonic voltage-current phase angle: 1 th to 50 th orders
13. Total harmonic distortion factor (voltage/ current)
14. Inter harmonic (voltage/ current): 0.5 th to 49.5 th orders
15. K Factor (multiplication factor)
16. IEC Flicker, Δ V10 Flicker
|Record||Maximum recording interval: 1 year, Maximum number of recordable events: 9999 × 365 days|
|Interfaces||SD/SDHC memory card, RS-232C (for communication/ LR8410 link), LAN (HTTP server/ FTP/ Send e-mail), USB 2.0 (for communication)|
|Logger connectivity||Sends measured values wirelessly to logger by using a Bluetooth® wireless technology serial conversion adapter. (Supported devices: Hioki LR8410 Link-compatible loggers), Ver. 2.0 and later|
|Display||6.5-inch TFT color LCD (640 × 480 dots)|
|Power supply||AC adapter Z1002 (100 V to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, rated current 1.7 A), Battery pack Z1003 (Continuous use: 8 hr, Charging time: Max. 5 hr 30 m with AC adapter)|
|Dimensions and mass||300 mm (11.81 in)W × 211 mm (8.31 in)H × 68 mm (2.68 in)D, 2.5 kg (88.2 oz) (including battery pack)|
Includes: Hioki PQ3100 POWER QUALITY ANALYZER
- Hioki PQ3100 POWER QUALITY ANALYZER
Accessories: Hioki PQ3100 POWER QUALITY ANALYZER
|Accessories||Instruction manual ×1, Measurement guide ×1, Voltage cord L1000-05 ×1 set (Red/Yellow/Blue/Gray/Black, Alligator clip ×5, Spiral tube ×5), Color clip (for identifying clamp sensor color) ×1 set, Spiral tube ×5, AC adapter Z1002 ×1, Strap ×1, USB cable (1 m 3.28 ft length) ×1, Battery pack Z1003 ×1, PQ ONE (software, CD) ×1|
Fluke 438-II Power Q..
The Fluke 438-II Power Quality Analyzer..
Fluke 345 Power Qual..
Model: Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Met..
Fluke 1736 Three-Pha..
Model: Fluke 1736 Three-Phase Energy Log..
Fluke 43B Single Pha..
Model: Fluke 43B Single Phase Power Qual..
WOHLER A 550 L COMBU..
Model: Wohler A 550 L Combustion Analyze..
WOHLER A 450 L FLUE..
Model: WÖHLER A 450 L FLUE GAS ANAL..
Fluke MDA-510 and MD..
Model: Fluke MDA-510 and MDA-550 Motor D..
PHAZER WATTHOUR METE..
The PHAZER family of watthour meter test..