Model: Fluke 715 Volt mA Loop Calibrator
Fluke 715 is an amazing, rugged and reliable Calibrator. When you are looking for a compact, lightweight mA calibrator for measuring loop current (0-20 mA, 4-20 mA) signals this is the right and reliable tool for you.
The most important things about Fluke 715 Volt mA Loop Calibrator not only provide the accurate result but also the value of this result always top of the line.
Iconic Engineering offers the lowest price Fluke 715 Volt/mA Loop Calibrator in Bangladesh. Not only we provide the right tools for the right customers but also we provide support all the time for our all kind of customers. Shop now through Tools Bangladesh.
Key Features: Fluke 715 Volt/mA Loop Calibrator
- Compact, lightweight mA calibrator for measuring loop current (0-20 mA, 4-20 mA) signals
- Delivers very high accuracy—0.01%—and 1 mA resolution
- Measures voltage output process signals from PLCs and transmitters
- Sources voltage to 100 mV or 10V
- Sources or simulates 24 mA loop current
- Provides typical 18 hour battery life
Specifications: Fluke 715 Volt/mA Loop Calibrator
|Measure / Source mV||Range||0 to 200 mV|
|Accuracy||0.015% + 2 counts|
|Measure / Source V||Range||0 to 20 V|
|Accuracy||0.01% + 2 counts|
|Measure / Source/ Simulate mA (% of span)||Range||0 to 24 mA (-25% to 125%)|
|Accuracy||0.01% + 2 counts|
|Sink (simulate transmitter) display mA or % of span|
|Loop power||Range||24 V DC|
|Drive; 20 mA into 1000 Ω for battery > 6.8 V; 700 Ω for battery 5.8 to 6.8 V|
|Display||Clear 5 digit LCD|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to 55°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to 60°C|
|Humidity (without condensation)||95% (10°C to 30°C)|
|75% (30°C to 40°C)|
|45% (40°C to 50°C)|
|35% (50°C to 55°C)|
|Operating altitude||3,000 m max|
|Safety||CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1:1992|
|Mechanical and General Specifications|
|Size (L x W x D)||187 x 87 x 32 mm|
|(7.93 x 3.86 x 2.06 in)|
|Weight||Approx. 330 g|
|Shock and vibration||Random, 2 G, 5-500 Hz|
|1 m drop test|
|Battery type||Single 9 V battery ANSI/NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR619V alkaline|
Includes: Fluke 715 Volt/mA Loop Calibrator
- Protective yellow holster with test lead storage
- Instructions sheet (14 languages)
- Single 9V alkaline battery
- Test leads and alligator clips
- NIST- traceable calibration report and data
Accessories: Fluke 715 Volt/mA Loop Calibrator
- Fluke C100 Universal Carrying Case
- Fluke AC220 SureGrip™ Alligator Clips
Current clamps (1)
- Fluke i1010 AC/DC Current Clamp
Fiber optics (1)
- Fluke FOM Fiber Optic Meter
- Fluke PV350 Pressure Vacuum Module
- Fluke L215 SureGrip™ Kit with Probe Light and Probe Extenders
- Fluke 80T-150UA Universal Temperature Probe
Test leads (1)
- Fluke H900 Test Lead Holder
Test probes (1)
- Fluke TL910 Electronic Test Probes
Model: 5502A Multi-Product Calibrator F..
The 5522A Multi-Product Calibrator repla..
732C and 734C DC Vol..
Model: 732C and 734C DC Voltage Referenc..
5730A High Performan..
Model: 5730A High-Performance Multifunct..
5790B AC Measurement..
The 5790B covers an alternating voltage..
5322A Electrical Saf..
The 5322A combines many functions into a..
910/910R GPS Frequen..
The 910 and 910R GPS frequency reference..
Fluke 710 mA Loop Va..
Model: Fluke 710 mA Loop Valve Tester F..