Model: Fluke 2042 Cable locator
Fluke 2042 is a professional general purpose cable locator. It is ideal for tracing cables in walls and underground, locating fuses/breakers on final circuits and locating interruptions and short-circuits in cables and electrical floor heating systems.
It can also be used for tracing metallic water and heating pipes. The unit is supplied as a complete kit comprising of a transmitter and receiver in a purpose-made carry case. The receiver also incorporates a torch function for working in dimly lit locations. Any types of Fluke products you can buy from Tools Bangladesh.
A man expects free home delivery when order online. Tools Bangladesh providing this service anywhere in Bangladesh.
Fluke 2042 Cable locator
- For all applications (live or dead cables) without additional instruments
- Set includes a transmitter and a receiver
- Proven digitally coded sender signal guarantees clear signal identification
- Transmitter with LC-display for transmitting level, transmitting code and external voltage
- Receiver with a backlight LC-display for level of receiving signal, code of receiving signal and live voltage indication
- Automatic or manual adjustment of receiving signal sensitivity
- Acoustical receiving signal switchable
- Additional torch lamp function for working in dark environments
- Additional transmitters are available for extension of to distinguish between several signals
Specifications: Fluke 2042 Cable locator
|Voltage measurement range||Transmitter||12 V, 50 V, 120 V, 230 V, 400 V|
|Frequency range||Transmitter||0 - 60 Hz|
|Output signal||Transmitter||125 kHz|
|Voltage||Transmitter||Up to 400 V AC/DC|
|Tracing depth cable location||Receiver||0 - 2.5 m wall/underground cables|
|Main voltage detection||Receiver||0 - 0.4 m|
|Operating temperature||Transmitter||0 to 40°C|
|Receiver||0 to 40°C|
|Storage temperature||Transmitter||-20°C to +60°C|
|Receiver||-20°C to +60°C|
|Humidity (without condensation)||Transmitter||Max. 80% relative|
|Receiver||Max. 80% relative|
|Operating altitude||Transmitter||Up to 2000 m|
|Receiver||Up to 2000 m|
|Electrical safety||EN 61010-1|
|Overvoltage category||Cat. III 300 V|
|Mechanical and general specifications|
|Size||Transmitter||190 x 85 x 50 mm|
|Receiver||250 x 65 x 45mm|
|Batteries||Transmitter||6 pc Batteries 1.5V|
|Receiver||1 pc Battery 9V|
Fluke 2042 Cable locator
- Fluke 2042 Cable locator
Accessories: Fluke 2042 Cable locator
Fluke 2042 Cable loc..
Model: Fluke 2042 Cable locator Fluke 2..
3-PHASE TDR MTDR300
The MTDR300 is a 3-phase Time Domain Ref..
HANDHELD SINGLE CHAN..
The TDR500/3 is a handheld, compact Time..
KMK8 BRIDGE TDR
The Cable fault locator KMK 8 is a small..
VisiFault Visual Fau..
Model: VisiFault Visual Fault Locator -..
Fluke FI-7000 FiberI..
Model: Fluke FI-7000 FiberInspector&trad..
The network tech's vision into cabling b..
Fluke D814™ Series I..
Model: Fluke D814™ Series Impact T..