Model: Fluke 568 Contact & Infrared Temp Gun
Fluke 568 Infrared Thermometer is a combination of contact and non-contact thermometer in one. It offers a wider temperature range than most other infrared thermometers while offering users more features controlled through an intuitive graphical display and menu.
The simple, three-button on-screen menu interface (in 7 languages) is quick to use and makes even complex measurements easy. It takes just a few pushes of a button to adjust emissivity, record data, or turn on and off alarms.
The 50:1 distance-to-spot ratio allows you to measure smaller objects from further away. And you can count on the rugged, ergonomic design to stand up to tough industrial, electrical, HVAC, and mechanical environments to help you work more efficiently in more applications.
Key features: 568 Contact & Infrared Temp Gun
- Contact and non-contact thermometer in one
- Measures temperatures from -40°C to 800°C (-40°F to 1472°F) accurate to +1.0°C or +1.0% of reading (whichever is greater)
- Features rugged, ergonomic design that stands up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments.
- Offers a distance-to-spot ratio of 50:1
- Works with most K-type thermocouples
Specifications: 568 Contact & Infrared Temp Gun
|Infrared temperature range||-40°C to 800°C (-40°F to 1472°F)|
|Infrared accuracy||< 0°C (32°F): ±(1.0°C (±2.0°F) + 0.1°/1°C or°F);|
|> 0°C (32°F): ±1% or ±1.0°C (±2.0°F), whichever is greater|
|Display resolution||0.1°C / 0.1°F|
|Infrared spectral response||8 µm to 14 µm|
|Infrared response time||< 500 msec|
|Thermocouple Type-K input temperature range||-270°C to 1372°C (-454°F to 2501°F)|
|Thermocouple Type-K input accuracy||-270°C to -40°C||±(1°C + 0.2°/1°C) (-454°F to -40°F: ±(2°F + 0.2°/1°F))|
|-40°C to 1372°C||±1% or 1°C (-40°F to 2501°F: ±1% or 2°F), whichever is greater|
|D:S (distance to measurement spot size)||50:1|
|Laser sighting||Single-point laser < 1 mw output Class 2 (II) operation, 630 nm to 670 nm|
|Minimum spot size||19 mm (0.75 in)|
|Emissivity adjustment||By built-in table of common materials or digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.00 by 0.01|
|Data storage with date/time stamp||99 points|
|PC interface and cable||USB 2.0 with FlukeView® Forms software|
|Hi/Low alarms||Audible and two-color visual|
|Display||Dot matrix 98 x 96 pixels with function menus|
|Backlight||Two levels, normal and extra bright for darker environments|
|Switchable Celsius and Fahrenheit||Yes|
|Power||2 AA/LR6 Batteries and USB when used with a PC|
|Battery life||If used continuously||Laser and backlight on,12 hours; laser and backlight off, 100 hours|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)|
|Bead thermocouple Type-K range||-40°C to 260°C (-40°F to 500°F)|
|Bead thermocouple Type-K accuracy||±1.1°C (2.0°F) from 0°C to 260°C (32°F to 500°F), typically within 1.1°C (2.0°F) from -40°C to 0°C (-40°F to 32°F)|
Includes: Fluke 568 Infrared and Contact Thermometer
- Thermocouple K bead probe
- Durable hard case
- 2 AA batteries
- Getting Started guide in 6 languages
- USB cable
- FlukeView® Forms software on CD
- User’s Manual on CD in 6 languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, and Simplified Chinese)
- 2-year warranty
Accessories: 568 Contact & Infrared Temp Gun
- Fluke H6 Infrared Thermometer Holster
- Fluke 80PK-11 Type-K Flexible Cuff Thermocouple Temperature Probe
- Fluke 80PK-22 SureGrip™ Immersion Temperature Probe
- Fluke 80PK-24 SureGrip™ Air Temperature Probe
- Fluke 80PK-25 SureGrip™ Piercing Temperature Probe
- Fluke 80PK-26 SureGrip™ Tapered Temperature Probe
- Fluke 80PK-27 SureGrip™ Industrial Surface Temperature Probe
- Fluke 80PK-8 Pipe Clamp Temperature Probe
- Fluke 80PK-9 General Purpose Probe
Temperature calibrators (1)
- Fluke 80PK-EXT Extension Wire Kit
Fluke Ti401 PRO Ther..
Model: Fluke Ti401 PRO Thermal Imaging&n..
Fluke 62 MAX Infrare..
Model: Fluke 62 MAX Infrared Thermometer..
Fluke ii900 Sonic In..
Model: Fluke ii900 Sonic Industrial Imag..
Fluke PTi120 Pocket..
Model: Fluke PTi120 Pocket Thermal Camer..
Fluke VT04A visual I..
Model: Fluke VT04A visual IR thermometer..
WOHLER IR TEMP 210 I..
Model: WOHLER IR TEMP 210 INFRARED THERM..
WOHLER DT 310 DIFFER..
Model: WOHLER DT 310 DIFFERENTIAL THERMO..
Fluke 568 Contact &..
Model: Fluke 568 Contact & Infrared..