Model: Fluke 481 Radiation Detection Meter
The Fluke 481 Radiation Detection Meter is a portable and practical means for discovering irradiated goods, and for helping remediate contaminant and safety issues through minimally affecting performances. Ideal for detecting irradiated goods, equipment, surfaces or environments in industrial settings, the 481 Radiation Meter helps ascertain worker safety and malleability to federal regulations.
Use of the Fluke 481 assures employees that radiation dangers are known, monitored and calculated for their security. Whenever radiation is found, a certain and quantifiable consequence provides handlers to the publication you will take into consideration federal guidelines even if avoiding unnecessary steps that could subside measures, impact productivity or pro to missed revenue.
Key features: Fluke 481 Radiation Detection Meter
- Detects skin-dose (beta particle) and deep-dose (gamma) and X-ray radioactivity
- Requires no adjustments; simple two button process
- Provides promptly read, correct value through autoranging capability
- Easily visible inside truck trailers and other low-light situations with automated backlight
- Works dependably inside or outside thanks to sealed case
- 30% more precise than other available meters
- Delivers more than one week of uninterrupted functioning with two 9-volt alkaline batteries
- Proven in use by state and local governmental emergency response professionals, state inspectors, HAZMAT teams and nuclear power workers
- Measures both dose and dose-rate
- Valuable for contamination-detection, general radiation area metering, radiation-level monitoring, and hazardous materials assessment
- Rugged Fluke design
Specifications: Fluke 481 Radiation Detection Meter
|Radiation Detected||Beta > 100 keV|
Gamma > 7 keV
|Operating Ranges||0 mR/h to 5 mR/h (8 sec)
0 mR/h to 50 mR/h (2.5 sec)
0 mR/h to 500 mR/h (2 sec)
0 R/h to 5 R/h (2 sec)
0 R/h to 50 R/h (2 sec)
|Accuracy||Within 10% of readings between 10% and 100% of full scale indication on any range, exclusive of energy response|
|Detector||Chamber (cc volume air ionization) 349 cc|
|Chamber wall (phenolic) 246 mg/cm²|
|Chamber window (mylar) 6.6 mg/cm²|
|Beta slide 440 mg/cm²|
|Automatic Features||Auto-zeroing, auto-ranging, and auto-backlight|
|Power Requirements||Two 9 V alkaline, 200 hours operation|
|Warm-up Time||One minute|
|Battery Life||Four+ hours continuous use per battery pack
(assumes 50% brightness of LCD)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||10 x 20 x 15 cm (4 x 8 x 6 in)|
|Weight||1.11 kg (2.5 lb)|
|Display LCD Analog/Digital With Backlight|
|Analog||100 element bar graph 6.4 cm long. Bar graph is divided into 5 major segments, each labeled with the appropriate value for the range of the instrument|
|Digital||2.5 digit display is followed by a significant zero digit depending on the operating range of the instrument. The units of measurement are indicated on the display at all times. Digits are 6.4 mm (0.25 in) high. Low battery and freeze indicators are also provided on the display|
|Integrate Mode||Operates continuously 30 seconds after the instrument has been turned on. Integration is performed even if the instrument is displaying in mR/h or R/h|
|Freeze Mode||Will place a tick mark on the bar graph display to hold on the peak displayed value. The unit will continue to read and display current radiation values|
|Temperature Range||-4°F to 122°F|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 100% (at 140°F)|
Includes: Fluke 481 Radiation Detection Meter
- Fluke 481Fluke 481 Radiation Detection Meter
Accessories: Fluke 481 Radiation Detection Meter
Fluke 941 Light Mete..
Model: Fluke 941 Light Meter Fluke 941..
Fluke 945 Sound Leve..
Model: Fluke 945 Sound Level Meter Fluk..
Fluke 975 Air Meter
Model: Fluke 975 Air Meter Fluke 975 Ai..
Fluke 985 Particle C..
Model: Fluke 985 Particle Counter Fluke..
Testo 606-1 - Moistu..
Model: Testo 606 1 Moisture meter The T..
Testo 350 Flue Gas A..
Model: Testo 350 Flue Gas Analyzer Test..
Fluke 971 Temperatur..
Model: Fluke 971 Temperature Humidity Me..
Amprobe SM-10 Sound..
Model: Amprobe SM-10 Sound Meter Amprob..