Model: Fluke 1507 Insulation Resistance Tester
Fluke 1507 Insulation Resistance Tester is a versatile, compact, hand-held insulation tester for advanced industrial and electrical insulation testing. Its multiple check voltages create it the perfect tool for several troubleshooting, authorization, and preventative maintenance applications.
Take advantage of the Fluke 1507 full feature set to simply and quickly perform advanced insulation resistance testing.
Its handy size and light-weight weight create it simple to pack and use. further options, just like the remote probe, save each time and cash, particularly once playacting repetitive tests. And its cheap worth and rugged reliableness create it a superb worth.
Other useful capabilities:
- Performs insulation tests from 0.01 MΩ to 2.0 GΩ
- Includes live circuit detection to prevent insulation test if voltage >30 V is detected
- Includes auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- Measures AC/DC voltage from 0.1 V to 600 V and resistance from 0.01 Ω to 20.00 kΩ
- Provides lo-ohms earth-bond continuity (200 mA)
- Simplifies repetitive or hard-to-reach testing with the remote test probe
- Saves battery power with auto power off
- Presents results on a large, backlit display
- Features CAT IV 600 V overvoltage category rating
- Comes with remote probe, test leads, test probes, alligator clips, and one-year warranty
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK magnetic hanging system to free your hands for other work
- Runs on four AA alkaline batteries (NEDA 15 A or IEC LR6) for at least 1000 insulation tests
A rugged reliable instrument if you want then you can say here to check out through Tools Bangladesh Because it's not only giving the best performance the value of it just amazing after get it you will know.
Fluke 1507 Insulation Resistance Tester
- Rugged, compact advanced insulation resistance tester for electrical contractors and industrial and commercial electricians
- Offers multiple insulation test voltages: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, and 1000 V
- Automatically calculates Polarization Index and Dielectric Absorption Ratio
- Makes repetitive tests simple and easy with a Compare (Pass/Fail) function
Specifications: Fluke 1507 Insulation Resistance Tester
|AC/DC Voltage Measurement|
|50 Hz to 400 Hz ± (% of Rdg + Digits)||±(2% + 3)|
|Input impedance||3 MΩ (nominal), < 100 pF|
|Common mode rejection ratio (1 kΩ unbalanced):||> 60 dB at DC, 50 or 60 Hz|
|Overload protection||600 V rms or DC|
|Earth Bond Resistance Measurement|
|Range/Resolution||20.00 Ω||0.01 Ω|
|200.0 Ω||0.1 Ω|
|2000 Ω||1.0 Ω|
|20.00 kΩ||0.01 kΩ|
|Accuracy||±(1.5% + 3)|
|Overload protection||2 V rms or DC|
|Open circuit test voltage||> 4.0 V, < 8 V|
|Short circuit current||> 200.0 mA|
|Measurement range||0.01 MΩ to 10 GΩ|
|Test voltage||50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V|
|Test voltage accuracy||+ 20%, - 0%|
|Short circuit current||1 mA nominal|
|Auto discharge||Discharge time < 0.5 second for C = 1 µF or less|
|Live circuit indicator||Inhibit test if terminal voltage > 30 V prior to initialization of test|
|Maximum capacitive load||Operable with up to 1 µF load|
|Measure accuracy||50 V||±(3% + 5)|
|100 V||±(3% + 5)|
|250 V||±(1.5% + 5)|
|500 V||±(1.5% + 5)|
|1000 V||±(1.5% + 5) to 2000 MΩ, ±(10% + 3) above 2000 MΩ|
|Maximum voltage applied to any terminal:||600 V AC rms or DC|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)|
|Temperature coefficient||0.05 x (specified accuracy) per °C for temperatures < 18°C or > 28°C (< 64°F or > 82°F)|
|0% to 95% @ 10°C to 30°C (50°F to 86°F)|
|0% to 75% @ 30°C to 40°C (86°F to 104°F)|
|0% to 40% @ 40°C to 55°C (104°F to 131°F)|
|Vibration||Random, 2 g, 5-500 Hz per MIL-PRF-28800F, Class 2 instrument|
|Shock||1 meter drop per IEC 61010-1 2nd Edition (1 meter drop test, six sides, oak floor)|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||In an RF field of 3 V/M, accuracy = specified accuracy (EN 61326-1:1997)|
|Safety||Complies with ANSI/ISA 82.02.01 (61010-1) 2004, CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 61010-1-04, and IEC/EN 61010-1 2nd Edition for measurement category IV 600 V (CAT IV)|
|Certifications||CSA per standard CSA/CAN C22.2 No. 61010.1-04; TUV per standard IEC/EN 61010-1 2nd Edition|
|Batteries||Four AA batteries (NEDA 15A or IEC LR6)|
|Battery life||Insulation test use:||Tester can perform at least 1000 insulation tests with fresh alkaline batteries at room temperature. These are standard tests of 1000 V into 1 MΩ with a duty cycle of 5 seconds on and 25 seconds off.|
|Resistance measurements:||Tester can perform at least 2500 earth bond resistance measurements with fresh alkaline batteries at room temperature. These are standard tests of 1 Ω with a duty cycle of 5 seconds on and 25 seconds off.|
|Size (H x W x L)||5.0 x 10.0 x 20.3 cm (1.97 x 3.94 x 8.00 in)|
|Weight||550 g (1.2 lb)|
|Altitude||Operating||2000 m CAT IV 600 V, 3000 m CAT III 600 V|
|Non-operating (storage)||12,000 m|
|Over-range capability||110% of range|
|Included accessories||TL224 Test Leads, TP74 Test Probes, clips PN 1958654 (red) and PN 1958646 (black), holster and remote probe|
Models: Fluke 1507 Insulation Resistance Tester
- Remote probe
- Test leads
- Test probes
- Alligator clips
- User documentation
Accessories: Fluke 1507 Insulation Resistance Tester
- Fluke C101 Hard Case
- Fluke C25 Large Soft Case for DMMs
- Fluke CAMO-C25 Camouflage Carrying Case
- Fluke CXT170 Extreme Case
Test leads (1)
- Fluke TL81A Deluxe Electronic Test Lead Kit
- Fluke TPAK ToolPak™ Magnetic Meter Hanger
Fluke 1503 Insulatio..
Model: Fluke 1503 Insulation Resistance..
Fluke 1507 Insulatio..
Model: Fluke 1507 Insulation Resistance..
Fluke 1577 Insulatio..
Model: Fluke 1577 Insulation Multimeter..
Fluke 1587 FC Insula..
Model: Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimet..
Amprobe AMB-25 Digit..
Model: Amprobe AMB-25 Digital Insulation..
Amprobe AMB-45 Insul..
Amprobe AMB-45 Insulation Resistance Tes..
Amprobe AMB-50 Indus..
Amprobe AMB-50 Industrial High-Voltage I..
Amprobe AMB-55 Indus..
Amprobe AMB-55 Industrial High-Voltage I..